Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bacon Fun part Nine

Can you believe I'm on #9? I can't. I've never done a search for bacon recipes. I just find these.
Bacon Candy. A twist on the classic baked bacon and brown sugar recipe. This one adds chili powder. This is one I should make.
If you've made brown sugar bacon, try adding some to your waffles for Brown Sugar Bacon Waffles. Do you prefer pancakes? No problem.
Bacon Pancakes. Bacon pancakes still not enough? I've got that covered too.
Remember Elvis's fools gold sandwich discussed at the tail end of Bacon fun part Seven? Well, here is is in a pancake stack version.
Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwiches. 'Cause jelly is for losers.
A Bacon Potato. Peal a potato and slice it almost through every 1/4 inch. Put a piece of bacon between every slice and bake. How can something seem so right and so wrong at the same time?
Onion, Apple and Bacon Tart. Uncredited players include Parmesan, Gruyere, and smoked paprika.
Want something sweet? How about a Buttermilk Bacon Praline?
And lastly, I know you're not supposed to be inspired by This Is Why You're Fat, but I kind of want a Bacon Onion Ring.

No comments: