Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twitter

So I'm on Twitter. Why?

I find myself more interesting then I am.
I think I'm funny. (Despite evidence to the contrary.)
I find lots of interesting links.

My sister suggested that I could put the links I find on twitter rather then e-mailing them to people I know who might be interested. She gets the lions share of my e-mails and I think she might just want me to stop cluttering up her in box. I plan on having mostly links. (Crafts, food, refashioned clothes, etc.) I'm sure I'll also have my share of (attempted) witty and snarky comments. I can't help myself. Anyway, if you are interested, feel free to follow me on twitter.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

"I think she might just want me to stop cluttering up her in box."

hey, that's not true! that's not why i suggested twitter at all. it's just a handy side-effect. :)

kidding. you do find really cool stuff, which is why it should go "out there" rather than be lost in a series of emails, same reason i harassed julie about starting a blog.