Tuesday, September 2, 2008

new look

I chose a new blog template. When I get bored with this one I'll change it again.
If you are a daring baker you can join their food blogging group. I'd suggest above average baking skills or no sense of fear if you join that group. Chocolate Eclairs, Strawberry Mirror Cake, Danish Braids, and Cheesecake Pops are a few examples.
More Asian junk food. Black Tea flavored Kit Kats and a (different brand) Cheetos without the cheese powder but with a spread of chocolate. I'd sure give either a try.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I like the new background. I want chocolate eclairs and danish braids for thanksgiving.

Lora said...

Danish Braids maybe, But the eclair dough scares me. I'm not that daring.

kellypea said...

I haven't missed a Daring Baker challenge in the 13 months that I've participated. It's been fun, frustrating, humbling, exciting, thought-provoking, and most often, completely rewarding. The best part? All the great people I've met. I'd keep baking if the challenges stopped, but it's the people I'd miss! And for the record? The pate-a-choux kicked my butt.

Dayna said...

Thanks so much for linking to my eclairs :)

Have a tasty day!